Plastic Product Design
Innovative Plastic Products
Though there are thousands of plastic products created every year, there are a surprisingly limited number of designers and engineers who know how to properly design them. This particular medium is so challenging and overwhelming because of the thousands of plastic choices and dozens of manufacturing alternatives and variations for each. Meanwhile, improper material specifications can result in catastrophic failure, poor quality or performance, or worst, a major liability.
Michael Paloian is a renowned designer of plastics products who:
- Has chaired divisions within the Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE) and earned multiple awards for his contributions as a speaker, author, and chairman
- Frequently lectures internationally
- Teaches at the University of Massachusetts
- Is a contributing editor of various plastics publications
- Has accumulated expertise in all the major plastics manufacturing methods combined with his extensive experience with tool design, production startup’s root cause analysis, and plastics materials
In addition, he has vast knowledge in parts and plastic product design for rotational molding, injection molding, composites, vacuum forming, pressure form, blow molding, structural molding, gas assist molding, and over molding. Whatever your plastic product problems may be, trust Integrated Design Solutions to create the solution.